Kettlebell Total Body Burner Workout

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Howdy Friends,

Happy Hump Day! I hope you all are having a great week so far. My friend Alison, over at Fearlessly Fierce, has been doing a great Workout Wednesday post every week, so I thought I would jump on the bandwagon this week. She posted an awesome cardio and strength workout today. In honor of her Workout Wednesday, I put together a kettlebell workout for you guys.


All you need for this workout is a kettlebell and maybe a mat or somewhere soft to lie down for the pullovers and sit-ups. For all of my future mommies out there, I would swap the sit-ups for stability ball sit-ups or leave them out all together. Also, be careful to use a kettlebell that is challenging without putting too much strain on your lower back.  Let me know if you give it a try!

I have been honored to be a correspondent for MyGroupFit.com this year. My latest post is up on their website today! If you haven't checked out this website yet, it is a wealth of information for fitness instructors, personal trainers, and fitness enthusiasts alike!


source

I hope you all have a great rest of your day! I'm off to get a few things day before heading back up to teach my last barre class at 4:45 PM.

How did you get your sweat on today?


In health,

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
1 Comment »

One Response to “Kettlebell Total Body Burner Workout”

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.