Annabelle Katherine - 11 Month Update

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Howdy Friends,

I hope everyone is having a fabulous day so far! I am still running a few weeks late on her monthly updates, but hey, at least I got this one up before she turns one. I'm all about celebrating the small victories! :)

How do I even start to describe my sweet, giggly, cheeseball of a baby girl this month. The amount of joy she brings into our lives is really immeasurable. She makes me want to pull my hair out occasionally, causes me to shed a happy tear quite often, and makes me laugh hysterically every single day. Every day things such as eating lunch, running errands, and hanging out watching a movie are 100x's more fun with this tiny human by my side!


She has really taken to hamming it up even more lately. She likes to give big squinty eyed grins and cracks herself up on a regular basis. She just radiates joy and goofiness!



This smile has to be one of my favorites. Look at all those beautiful teeth. She is up to 10 already (she really had 8 when she turned 11 months but oh well), including two brand new molars. Good thing too, since this one loves eating! Chicken sausage, watermelon, green beans, chickpeas, black beans, and french fries definitely top her favorites list. 


She is very organized like her father and likes to keep everything in just the right place. All of her very important items tend to end up in the trunk of her favorite pink car. Cell phone...check! Sippy cup... check! Red ring.... check! Ok, Mom I'm ready!


Even though she is busy busy when she is awake, she will sometimes fall asleep in my arms when I'm rocking her if I'm really lucky. This picture was taken post playdate and she fell asleep before I could even finish singing her favorite song Amazing Grace.


Speaking of playdates, her favorite place to meet up with buds is the pool. She loves floating around in her floaty and kicking her legs while I'm holding her. Now, the splash pad on the other hand is another story. She was not a fan! I think there were a few too many big kids running around and splashing her.



One thing is for sure.... the water tires this one out. Most of the time, she doesn't even make it home before passing out! 


Crawling is still not happening no matter how we try to bribe her. Notice the fruit drop on the ground in front of her. She can scoot pretty well (mainly backwards), and is really good at standing up while holding onto things.  She's a stubborn one, so I'm sure she'll do it when she's good and ready and not a second before.


Belle is by far the definition of a Daddy's girl! When daddy is around, mommy reverts to peasant status and is only needed for food prep purposes. :) They really are two of a kind. It cracks me up how similar their personalities are. She absolutely lights up whenever E walks into the room and cracks up at every noise he makes (even the not so lady like ones). Here she is helping daddy shop for tools.


Speaking of being a daddy's girl, she can pretty much get him to do whatever she wants, including share his cupcake!


I can't believe this little angel is about to turn one. Time has seriously flown, but I am so excited to see what adventures the future has in store for my sweet little family.


Thank you God for picking me to be this little one's mom. I truly an blessed beyond measure!

In health,


share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
5 Comments »

5 Responses to “Annabelle Katherine - 11 Month Update”

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.