Wishful Wednesday Workout

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Howdy!

How is your Wednesday treating you so far? Mine started out fabulously with a full 6 AM Barre class. Way to wake up early and get your sweat on ladies!! As usual, my wonderful students rocked it out and reminded me why I love getting up early every day to teach class. :)

Once again, in true pregnant lady style, I have been stuck on open face avocado and turkey sandwiches for about the last two weeks. I'm careful to heat up the turkey to kill any potential listeria. Last night, E had softball so I was on my own for dinner. What did I have? A turkey and avocado sandwich with a side salad of course. I may or may not have had the same thing (sans the salad) for lunch. Hey, if it works, it works!


As I get towards the end of my pregnancy, I find myself looking forward to sweat pouring workouts once Annabelle arrives. My hip  and lower back pain limit what strength training exercises I can do and pretty much all plyometrics are out. I found myself day dreaming this morning while driving home from class about what workout I would do once the bambino is here. I figured you guys should benefit from my workout dreaming even if I can't. This workout combines some of my favorite moves that I am currently having to avoid for various reasons. Do a few extra reps for me ok?


Annabelle is totally worth leaving out burpees and box jumps for a few months, but you better believe I am saving this gem for once I am cleared for hard workouts again! I hope you all have a great day!

What is your favorite move with the dynamax ball?

In health,

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
1 Comment »

One Response to “Wishful Wednesday Workout”

  1. I love avocado anything- that sandwich looks yummy! I like the wishful Wednesday workout- looks quick and efficient!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.