San Francisco + Yoga For Runners + Playlist Love all wrapped into one!

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Howdy!

I hope your Thursday treated you well and you are gearing up for Friday! :) I am extra excited about this particular Friday because it means we are finally leaving for San Francisco for our Babymoon! We fly out tomorrow evening and will be there through next Wednesday. I have never been to San Fran before, so I am beyond excited. Plus, five quality day with the hubs is pretty much my version of Heaven on earth. :) It's been a crazy busy week at the studio, so I've been prepping for the trip in between running around for work. Ready or not, we are leaving tomorrow and it's going to be great!

source
In true pregnant lady style, I had a massive craving for watermelon yesterday. I headed straight to the grocery store and purchased a huge juicy melon. With less than 72 hours to finish the watermelon before we head to San Fran (it's a crime to waste watermelon), I got right to work on it yesterday. I am happy to report that I am definitely on pace to finish the entire thing before we leave tomorrow night! Mission accomplished!



While I am training for competetive watermelon eating, some of you may have other fitness goals in mind. If you are gearing up for a Spring race and need a few tips on how to add yoga to your running program, head over to PrettyMuddy.com and check out the guest post I did for them on "Yoga Poses For Runners!" It's the follow up for the article I wrote on the "Benefits Of Yoga For Runners" a few weeks ago.

source
To finish up this extremely random post, let's talk about music. You all know I am a huge fan of making fun playlists for my Pilates and Barre classes. I must say I am particularly in love with my Barre playlist right now so I thought I would share it with you guys.




What are your favorite workout songs to jam to currently? Any suggestions on what I should add to my playlist next?

I am off to whip up some dinner before tackling a little pre trip laundry. I hope you have a great rest of your evening.

In health,

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.