October Training Plan

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Howdy There!

How are you this lovely hump day? We had our neighborhood block party last night and had a lot of fun meeting our new neighbors. There were too many cute kids and puppies to count!

How have you gotten your sweat on this week? I have been subbing quite a lot lately, and I love teaching new formats! I taught a kickboxing class, a strength training class, and a yoga class on Monday, then two kickboxing classes and a cycle class Tuesday. I have been one sweaty girl.

Although tendonitis has slowed down my training program, I will hopefully still be ready for the October 22nd 13.1 half marathon.


Here is my October training plan!



I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!

What is your favorite way to get your sweat on?

In health,



Enhanced by Zemanta

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.