Happy Friday Everyone!
1) Play Dates - Yesterday, Belle and I had the pleasure of hanging out with Olina and her fabulous Mommy, Holly. The girls played at the house (well, looked at each other and tried to reach for the same toy), and then we went for a nice walk around the neighborhood. The weather was gorgeous! You know it was a successful play date when the babies pass out immediately afterwards.
2) Vanilla Almond Crisp Oatmega Bars - This is officially my new favorite Oatmega flavor. I am usually a peanut butter all the way kind of girl, but these guys are amazing. They almost remind me of white chocolate macadamia nut cookies. I just love how they only have 3g of sugar and no crazy ingredients!
3) Massages - OH my gosh! I had THE BEST MASSAGE OF MY LIFE yesterday. Kara, who is also the babysitter at ToddPilates, is a wonderful massage therapist that does in home massages in Austin. Not having to arrange for child care was amazing. I simply put Annabelle down for a nap right before the massage (hence the baby monitor under the head rest), and then Kara got to work. Kara was even kind enough to go give Belle her pacifier twice during the massage.
I have been having some killer tension headaches lately, so Kara spent the entire hour working on my back and shoulders. I felt like a million bucks afterwards and am even a little sore today. That's how hard she was working! If you live in Austin and are in need of a great therapeutic massage, you must call Kara. You can find her website here.
4) TexFit - I am so excited about the fitness conference I get to attend this weekend. Every year, all of the Texas campus recreation center's group fitness instructors get together for a fitness extravaganza. You get to attend classes by instructors from all around the state and learn what classes are going well at other schools. For me, it is extra fun because I get to catch up with fitness friends from far and wide!
5) Silly Belle - Belle has just been cracking me up this morning. When I got home from my 6 AM class, I found her in bed like this. Apparently, she decided to entertain herself by playing with her bumper. She thought it was pretty funny when I walked in.
She also decided that she should probably start brushing her teeth since she has two now. She went to town on this toothbrush for a good 5 minutes. Our dentist would be so proud.
Well, that's about all I have for you this morning. It's time for little bit's morning nap. I hope you all have a wonderful rest of your Friday!
What is your favorite memory from this week?
What are you looking forward to this weekend?
share this on »