15 Delicious Gluten Free Valentine's Treats

Friday, February 13, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day Eve!

I hope you have all had a fabulous week. In preparation for Valentine's Day, I have been perusing Pinterest for some delicious and possibly semi healthy Valentine's Day treats. I found so many delicious sounding recipes I wanted to share my top 15 picks with you guys!


I hope you enjoy and find something delicious to share with your Valentine, enjoy with friends, or gift to those you love!

Valentine Peanut Butter Cups by The Sugar Free Mom


Cherry Cheesecake Bars by The Heartbeet Kitchen


Gluten Free Oat Crepes by The Heartbeet Kitchen




Paleo Flourless Chocolate Cake by Lexi's Clean Kitchen


Paleo Chocolate Molten Lava Cake by Clean Eating With A Dirty Mind




Paleo Strawberry Shortcake Bites by Rubies and Radishes


Valentine's Day Donuts by Fork and Beans


Gluten Free Soft Sugar Cookies by Flippin Delicious


No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake by Gluten Free Fix






Red Velvet Cake Pops by Flippin Delicious




So many delicious recipes! How will we ever choose? Let me know if you give any of them a try and what you think! I hope you have an amazing Valentine's Day with those you love. Linking up with Heather from Life In Leggings for Friday Favorites! 

Life In Leggings

What is your favorite Valentine's Day treat recipe? Leave a link in the comments! 

In health,

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
9 Comments »

9 Responses to “15 Delicious Gluten Free Valentine's Treats”

  1. All of these desserts look incredible! I want to make them all right now. By the way, I nominated you for the Liebster award. You can see all the details on my newest blog post. I hope you have the best weekend and a great Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!!! So many great options! Thank you so much for nominating me Amanda. I can't wait to participate!

      Delete
  2. Oh I am DROOLING! These look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I pretty much drooled all over my keyboard while writing this post!! Hahaha

      Delete
  3. Ah yes, so many delicious looking recipes is right! I'm pretty sure I'm going to make a single serving chocolate caramel cake and top it with sea salt caramel gelato for my hubby and I to share tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds delicious!! I hope yall have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

      Delete
  4. Yummm sooo many delicious options! I feel like I only make special items at holidays if I made things like this more often I would just eat them all the time! It's the perfect way to make sure I don't eat them endlessly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely have to save them for the holidays! If they're in the house, I'm in trouble!!

      Delete
  5. That cherry cheese cake looks amazing! Great collection of recipes. Thanks for putting them all together.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.