It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas - Blog Makeover & Old Factory Candles

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Howdy Guys!

Things look a little different here in blog land today thanks to the wonderful Jana, at Little Web Writing Hood. I have been wanting to do a blog makeover for some time now, but knew it was way above my techy skill set (or lack of techy skills)! I decided to give myself a little early Christmas present in the form of a new look for the blog. Jana had done one of my friend's blogs a while back, and I loved how it looked so I contacted her right away. She was so easy to work with and made any and all changes I asked for, and let's just say, I can be a picky client. She explained any techy things I didn't understand, and made sure I was 100% happy with the look before applying it to my blog. If you are looking for help to spruce up your blog, I would definitely recommend checking out her Etsy shop!

Once Thanksgiving is over, it's ok to start wearing Christmas clothes right? That's the theory Belle is going with. She rocked this super cute My 1st Christmas onesie compliments of my friend, Erin, yesterday. Her sweet giggles get me every time. She was cracking up the whole time I was taking pictures of her.


The Christmas cheer just kept rolling in yesterday in the form of Old Factory soy candles. These all natural soy based candles are hand poured right here in the U.S.


I received the Winter Wonderland set which included a Hot Cocoa, First Snow, and Roasted Chestnut flavored candle. These little guys are too cute and would make the perfect present or stocking stuffer!


I am currently burning the Roasted Chestnut candle, and it smells delicious! I think the Hot Cocoa candle is going to make me crave chocolate like mad it smells so good. I am going to have to be careful when I burn that one so I don't scarf down an entire chocolate cake in one sitting!


Thank you Old Factory for letting me try out your delicious candles! I can't wait to burn all three of them and have my house smell like Christmas.

These products were provided for me by Old Factory, but as always, the opinions 
are totally my own. 

When do you start wearing or dressing your kids in Christmas clothes? 

In health,

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.