Friday Favorites - Healthy Peanut Butter Buckeye Balls

Friday, December 12, 2014

Happy Friday!

TGIF! Happy Friday everyone. It's time for another installment of Friday Favorites.

Peanut Butter Buckeye Balls 

First up, you have to try these Peanut Butter Chocolate Balls of deliciousness! They are similar to a Buckeye peanut butter ball, minus all of the butter and extra sugar. The filling consists of crunchy peanut butter, honey, and coconut flour. The chocolate coating is basic dark chocolate chips and coconut oil. They are seriously that easy! Check out the original recipe by The Detoxinista here.


I made these little beauties for our all girls Christmas party on Wednesday night, and it was hard for me to resist eating them all before the party. I will definitely be making these again very soon!


Four Simple Rules

With all of the millions of fad diets and fancy workouts out there, this is a nice reminder that it's ok to keep fitness simple!



Think Before You Drink

The season of holiday parties is upon us, and with that comes numerous opportunities to consume empty calories through alcohol. Now, don't get me wrong, I LOVE a good glass of red wine as much as the next girl, but be sure to think before you down one too many. Your waistline may pay for it the next day as much as your pounding head will. Next time you reach for your favorite adult beverage keep these stats in mind. 

Christmas Presents

Our first Christmas presents went under the tree this week. I am still waiting on quite a few to arrive via the UPS man, but I am almost completely done shopping! Thank goodness for online shopping. Going to the mall/a million stores with a baby is down right impossible.


Christmas Music

Country Christmas Music playing in the house always makes it feel like the holidays. Belle and I usually have a Christmas music jam session while we are cooking dinner. Currently, this is our favorite playlist!




My Favorite Workout Buddy

And last but not least, my favorite little walking buddy. We just started putting her in the stroller like a big girl, instead of in her infant carrier, and she loves it. She just lounges in her stroller likes a rock star and carries on a running conversation with Sophie while we walk around the neighborhood.


I may have gone a little over board on the blanket situation, but she was definitely comfortable!

I'm off to finish up a few things around the house before heading back to the studio. I hope you all have s great Friday!

What was your favorite food, workout, or memory from this week?

In health, 





share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.