Workout Roundup - 1 Post, 7 Workouts!

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Howdy!

Today is a busy day between teaching, working on things for the studio, meetings, and taking care of Belle, but I wanted to pop in and share a little workout motivation with you guys! I came across this picture today and thought it was too true and funny not to share.

Source: PFITblog.com <-- check="" out="" should="" td="" them="" you="">

So to help you stay faithful to your fitness goals, I thought I would do a quick workout roundup of some of my favorite quick and dirty workouts. They require minimum equipment and maximize your time by having you move quickly from one exercise to the next.









I hope you have a wonderful and sweaty Tuesday!

How do you stay committed to your fitness marraige? Any tricks or tips?

In health,

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
1 Comment »

One Response to “Workout Roundup - 1 Post, 7 Workouts!”

  1. Hello, just wanted to tell you, I enjoyed this article.
    It was helpful. Keep on posting!
    Check this out the best power tower reviews.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.