No Equipment, No Nonsense Plyo Workout

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Howdy Friends,

I hope you are having a great week so far. We are still preggers over here. I'm not going to lie, I am not the most patient person in the world, so the waiting is killing me. I just want to hold this sweet little baby in my arms already! The hospital bags are packed, car seats installed, and baby clothes washed. We just need little miss to make her arrival.

Since I've done most of the prep work already, I have had some free time to dream up the workouts I'm going to do once I am cleared for exercise again. Even though I have been working out throughout my pregnancy, I do miss the heart pumping, sweat drenching workouts I used to do. I know that at home workouts are going to be best for me while Annabelle is still little, therefore I have started to come up with some different at home workouts that will give me the butt kicking I desire. This No Equipment, No Nonsense Plyo workout is just that. You don't need any equipment and there aren't any fancy moves to be found. Just tried and true kick butt exercises that target all of the large muscle groups of the body for maximum efficiency!



I'll be saving this one for when I am cleared for exercise, but you can give it a try now and let me know what you think!

What did you miss most when you were pregnant or recovering from and injury that limited your exercise?

In health,

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.