Friday Funday Workout

Friday, June 27, 2014

Happy Friday Everyone!



Source

I hope you are all having a great Friday so far. My morning started bright and early for no reason at all. :) Little Miss woke me up kicking at 5 AM, and I couldn't go back to sleep. I read up on some baby articles, caught up on the news, and then got ready for my 8:15 AM meeting at the studio. After my meeting, it was time to get my sweat on. I stuck with the cardio and strength interval theme that I shared yesterday. Today, I used the TRX, kettlebell, and treadmill, but you could definitely sub your favorite cardio for the time on the treadmill. Here is what the workout looked like.


The TRX is a great tool for prenatal workouts because you have complete control over your level of resistance by how you position your body. It is also a great way to strengthen your core without lying on your back. As always, be sure to check with your physician before doing this or any workout while pregnant.

After my sweat session, I headed to meet my friend, Whitney, for lunch at a cool salad joint called Leaf. You can build your own salad with all the healthy and delicious toppings of your choosing. The two glowing white orbs are boiled eggs.


This morning, I noticed that I had some pretty ripe bananas hanging out in the fruit stand so I figured I better use them. I have been wanting to try out a Paleo banana bread recipe I found!


I actually had all of the ingredients on hand minus carob chips so I ran into Whole Foods and grabbed some on my way to lunch. The banana bread is currently in the oven and smells delicious! If it turns out yummy, I will be sure to share the recipe with you.

You only have three more days to enter my Pure Via Fit Kit Summer Giveaway if you haven't already!  


I hope you have a great rest of your Friday!!

What do you like to make with your over ripe  bananas?

In health,

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.