Baby G 38 Week Update!

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Howdy!

It's time for another Baby G update! I can't believe I could literally have this baby at any time. Don't get me wrong, I am totally ready. However, it is strange waking up every day not knowing if this is going to be the day you officially become a mommy!

Baby G Update



How Far Along: 38 weeks as of last Friday. Only 1.5 weeks to go to until our due date! I tell her every day she is free to arrive as soon as possible!

Size of Baby G: Annabelle is the size of a watermelon at about 19-22 inches and 6.5lbs. A gentleman in Sam's Club on Friday asked me if I was looking for the basketball section and pointed to my belly. Not funny!

Movement: Even though I feel like she is running out of room in there, she still manages to fit in her daily aerobics. Kickboxing my ribs is still her favorite activity! :)  She also still gets hiccups multiple times a day, and like her daddy, is most active at night. Lord help me if she stays like that once she arrives.

Exercise: My final class was last Friday. It was bitter sweet for sure. Doing any kind of exercise on the floor was getting extremely uncomfortable, but I miss my wonderful students already! Just because I stopped teaching, doesn't mean I've stopped working out. I am walking like a crazy women trying to get this little one to come greet the world. I did 5+ miles both days this weekend, and yesterday I did a combination walking/strength training interval workout which I will post tomorrow. I just don't feel like myself without exercise so I'm going to keep it up until E rolls me into the hospital. :)

Cravings: I'm the most boring pregnant lady ever. Still just watermelon on the craving front. I guess I should be thankful that I didn't crave ice cream for nine months straight, but I'm a little sad I don't have better pregnancy craving stories to share. Eating before noon is still a little iffy so I usually stick to just a granola bar or something extremely small for breakfast. 

Miscellaneous: Her nursery is officially done and I am completely and totally in love. It is all that I was hoping for and more. It wouldn't have been possible without E who painted, put furniture together, and hung pictures like a champ, E's parents who gifted us a lot of her furniture, and Kelley and Kelli who both made handmade decorations for her room. Now, all I need is my little angel to put in it!

Don't forget to enter my Pure Via Summer Fit Kit Giveaway! You don't want to miss out on all the delicious goodies!  
 
If you missed my For Two Fitness Giveaway a few weeks ago, have no fear! You have a second chance! The awesome people at For Two Fitness are hosting and Instagram giveaway contest this week. All you have to do is repost this image and tag @ForTwoFitness with #ForTwoFitnessGift. If you are expecting a little one, this is the absolute best workout gear around. It fits beautifully and is extremely comfortable.



I hope you all have a wonderful day. I'm off for a walk of course!

In health,

Lauren George

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.