Blueberry Banana Mamma Chia Smoothie

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Howdy,

Happy Hump Day everyone! I hope you guys are having a great day so far. I have a yummy smoothie recipe lined up for this weeks installment of What I Ate Wednesday.

After reading yesterday's post, you know I have not been eating watermelon. :( I was also pretty over PB&J, so I mixed things up a bit for lunch this week with an open faced turkey, colby jack, and avocado sandwich on gluten free bread.



I'm not usually a huge sandwich person, but I am totally going through a phase right now. This sandwich absolutely hit it out of the ballpark in my book. It's even better if you toast your bread first and add a little spicy mustard!

Since my tummy still isn't loving real food in the morning, I went with a smoothie for breakfast. I decided to pump up the nutrition factor by throwing in a Mamma Chia Squeeze Vitality packet. Total success. Trusty smoothie ingredients + a Mamma Chia packet = a power packed smoothie!





Blueberry Banana Mamma Chia Smoothie

by Lauren George
Prep Time: 5
Keywords: blender breakfast snack gluten-free blueberry chia seeds spinach

Ingredients (1 large smoothie)
  • 1 large handful of spinach
  • 1 Wild Raspberry Mamma Chia Squeeze packet
  • 1/2 a frozen banana
  • 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
  • 1 scoop vanilla protein powder of choice
  • 1 packet of stevia (optional)
  • 1/2 cup of water
  • 1 handful of ice
Instructions
Place all ingredients into a high speed blender.
Blend until smooth.
Powered by Recipage


It's time for me to tackle a little bit more work before heading back up to the studio for barre. I hope you all have a wonderful rest of your day!!

Have you entered my Mamma Chia Giveaway yet? There's still time!

What is your favorite smoothie ingredient?

In health,

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
1 Comment »

One Response to “Blueberry Banana Mamma Chia Smoothie”

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.