Happy Tuesday! I hope you had a great weekend and your week is going well. This weekend, I headed down to Houston to celebrate two of my amazing friends, Daphne and Patrick's, upcoming wedding. They had a stock the bar shower and it was so much fun. Lots of fun times with good friends! I couldn't be happier for the beautiful couple!
|Daphne and her bridesmaids|
Sunday we celebrated Easter with a wonderful Easter service at church and some grilling for dinner. It was perfect!
Today, I wanted to talk about some of my favorite pregnancy friendly beauty products. Whenever I found out I was pregnant, I cut out any products with salicylic acid or retinol immediately for the safety of the growing bambino. Luckily, there are some great products out there that I have found and absolutely love!
Next up is eye cream. Since I teach aerobics for a living, and make a ton of facial expressions while doing so (which involves a lot of smiling and squishing of my eyes), eye cream has always been super important to me. I think I can remember using anti wrinkle eye cream in high school. A little dramatic I'm sure, but I did it. You wouldn't believe how hard it is to find a pregnancy safe and effective eye cream out there. Needless to say, I was over the moon excited when my in laws gave me this one for Christmas!
Mama Mio Eye Know is a protein-rich eye serum formulated with peptides, grape stem cell technology, and antioxidants. It helps combat wrinkles, dark circles, puffiness, and my biggest problem, dryness. I absolutely LOVE it!
Lastly, no skincare routine is complete without an awesome moisturiser. I turned to Mama Mio on this one as well for there Mighty Moisure High Protein Day & Night Moisturiser.
The best part about this moisturiser is it is a one stop show. You can use it day and night and it is actually a combo serum and moisturiser in one! It is packed with 4 moisturisers, 3 firming proteins, 2 peptides, essential amino acids, pre+probiotics, antioxidants, vitamins, and algae extracts. Pretty much it's a miracle in a bottle. It lasts forever too. I am still working on the same bottle I got for Christmas and I use it twice a day!
If you are a mommy-to-be on the look out for other great health and beauty products, you have to check out the amazing giveaway going on over at For Two Fitness right now!
- 2 Sarah Haley Fit DVDs Expecting More and Sweat Unlimited — prenatal and postpartum workout DVDs for fit mamas and mamas-to-be.
- Kind Bars — 25 bar gift box of healthy snacks to fuel your day, with healthy ingredients you can see and pronounce.
- Maclaren Beginnings care products — generous gift bundle of oils, lotions, shampoos, and nursery/powder room products for both mama and baby.
- GNC – a three month supply of prenatal vitamins.
- Happy Family Brands — baby and toddler foods for your little ones.
- For Two Fitness racerback tank and pair of pants or capris
- Baby K’tan — stylish carrier to aid in hands-free baby-wearing.
- Zensah — 2 sets of must-have compression leg sleeves. Relieve leg fatigue, increase circulation, reduce varicose veins, and get fresh legs.
What are your go to beauty products?
share this on »