Friday Faves

Friday, April 25, 2014

Happy Friday Friends!

Wooohooo it's Friday and it's going to be a great weekend!



source

 In honor of Friday and all its gloriousness, I thought I would share my Friday Faves!

1) Jenny P is coming to visit me in Austin! Jenny has been one of my closest friends since we met teaching aerobics at Texas A&M. She is seriously one of the most caring people I know and so much dange fun I can't stand it. She and her new fiance are coming to visit for the weekend, and I couldn't be more excited to catch up!




2) I am absolutely loving the Spring flowers happening in our neighborhood right now. Our rose bushes are absolutely out of control in the best possible way! They are growing so quickly, E has to prune them weekly which means pretty flower inside as well.





3) Healthy new snacks compliments of Mamma Chia. The wonderful people over at Mamma Chia sent me some products to try, and I am completely obsessed with their Chia Squeeze packets. They are portable, delicious, and only have 80 calories and 1200mg of Omega 3's! Stay tuned for an amazing giveaway soon from Mamma Chia. Trust me you are not going to want to miss this one.


4) The cutest baby socks I've ever seen. One of the lovely ladies at my studio, Dallas, gave me these precious ballerina socks for Annabelle. The package included 6 different colors so now she has a pair to match every outfit. Thanks Dallas!!



5) Last, but certainly not least, I can't get enough watermelon right now. I am literally on my second one this week and I have to exercise immense self control to keep from eating the entire bowl in one sitting. I guess there are worse things I could be craving. :)



So many things to be happy about and thankful for right now! I hope you all have a wonderful Friday and a great weekend!

What are a few of your favorite things right now?

What little thing made you smile yesterday?

In health,


share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.