I hope you are having a great day! I just finished a wonderful walk around the neighborhood in the beautiful sunshine and it got me thinking about all the things I'm loving right now. It's nice to take a second to just reflect on the simple things that make day to day life better!
1) Warmer temperatures that allow me to get some sun while logging the miles!
2) Treadmill time with some good reads to help me unwind after a busy day.
3) Simple one pan dinners of yummy healthy food. This was last night's dinner while E was at kickball. I seasoned the fish with a little olive oil and cajun seasoning and then tossed the carrots in olive oil, salt and pepper. It all went in the oven for 25 minutes at 375F.
4) Chia and flaxseed oatmeal! You all know I am a huge fan of oatmeal, but I really think I have found the perfect recipe full of protein and healthy omega 3's for the growing bambino! Combine 1/4 cup GF oats, 1.5 tbsp chia seeds, 1 tbsp flaxseeds, 2 tbsp PB2 powder, 2 packets of stevia, 1/3 cup blueberries, and a sprinkle of cinnamon. MMMMM MMMM Good!
5) Comfy Lululemon tops that leave room for the growing baby bump!
6) Taking on new projects! I had the opportunity a few weeks ago to film a full hour long barre workout for the website DestinationFit.com! If you need a total body at home workout, go check it out. I would be honored to help you get your sweat on!
I'm off to run a few errands. I hope you all have a wonderful rest of your day!
share this on »