Forte High Protein Gelato Review and Discount Code

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Howdy Friends,

Happy hump day! I have a special treat to share with you all today! About a week ago, I was contacted by the nice people at Forte Gelato, and asked if I would like to review their new high protein gelato flavors. Ummm does a prego lady want to try a healthier version of gelato?? Heck Yes!


They quickly sent me over four different flavors to try out - Vanilla, Chocolate, Ginger, and Espresso.

All Forte Gelatos Are:
  • High in protein - 15 grams per serving
  • Gluten free
  • Low in fat - only 2.5 grams per serving
  • High in calcium - 45% of your daily value in each container
  • All natural - made with cage-free egg yolks, organic agave nectar and rBST-free skim milk and cream
  • Vegetarian
  • Low in cholesterol
It's a dessert that doesn't have to derail all of your hard work. Check out those nutrition facts. Not bad at all!
 



Another big bonus is that you can pronounce and recognize every ingredient. No crazy chemicals here!


I loved all the flavors, but chocolate was definitely my favorite! It was rich, creamy, and the perfect serving size for an after dinner treat! Plus, the protein helped keep me full.


I would highly recommend trying these little beauties! The best part is, Forte is currently offering 15% off all orders when you use the code STRONG2014. Head on over to their shop and give it a try! You can also find Forte Getlato in Central Markets if you live in Texas and they will be available at Sprouts very soon! Good thing I have both of those within 3 miles of my house. :)

I hope you all have a great rest of your day!

In health,

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
1 Comment »

One Response to “Forte High Protein Gelato Review and Discount Code”

  1. Stopping by from the Comment Love Tribe!

    I have never heard of such a thing but now I definitely want to look into it! I've been on a chocolate ice cream kick but seeing as I am going on a diet, I would love an option to not totally have to write it off. Thanks!

    Lauren #SITSBlogging

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.