Upper Body Fun + Adventures in Aggieland

Monday, October 21, 2013

Happy Monday!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! We headed down to College Station for the Texas A&M vs Auburn game at Kyle field. Unfortunately, the Aggies lost, but it was a hard hard fought game. Even though the game was a little disappointing, we still had a great time hanging out with some of our friends that came in for the weekend!

On our way down to the game, we had to make a stop at Buc-ees!




My amazing girlfriend, Jenny, from college came down for the game. Jenny and I taught together at Texas A&M. She is now physical therapist in Fort Worth so I don't get to see her as much as I'd like. Needless to say, I was super pumped to spend the weekend with her on our old stomping grounds!



E's friend from work, Cameron, also came with us to the game. He's and Auburn fan, but we still let him sleep in the house after the game.




Both E and I woke up on Saturday with scratchy throats and stopped up noses, but nothing would stand between us and our Aggie football. However, by the time the game was over, E and I were feeling worse and Cameron's throat was starting to hurt as well. Never good! We all headed home and spent the rest of the evening on the coach watching football and sipping throat coat tea. Things weren't much better on Sunday, and we all decided to head home early in order to get some rest.

I woke up feeling a bit better this morning but still not 100%. After my 9:45am Pilates class the endorphins had kicked in so I decided to take advantage of them and head to the gym for a light light workout. I stuck with two upper body circuits and a light cardio session on the treadmill. It's still pretty hard to breathe so any form of vigorous cardio was out of the question.





I made it through the workout, but I definitely felt weaker than normal. Time for some more hot tea and maybe a nap before my next class. I hope you all have a wonderful Monday!

What did you do this weekend?

In health,


share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.