Blender Love + facebook Austin headquarters

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Hi Everyone,

I can't believe it has been 12 years since September 11th. I can remember sitting in English class and watching the news when the second plane crashed into the towers. So many great Americans were lost on that tragic day, but they will never be forgotten. September 11th always reminds me of the rallying power of America and the fact that every day truly is a precious gift to be cherished.


On a lighter note, I got a very exciting package in the mail yesterday. My new Ninja blender!!



I broke the blender we got for our wedding about two years ago and have been using a tiny single serve blender ever since. For a smoothie lover like myself, this has been a real struggle. It was pretty weak and took forever to blend anything. I just couldn't bring myself to shell out the cash for a new one until last Friday when I saw this little beauty! She blends like a champ. I made a big batch of chocolate pumpkin green smoothies this morning.




 
I made my breakfast and afternoon snack in one quick and easy step! How did I go so long without it?

Today was full of exciting activities! This afternoon I got to visit one of my amazing clients at her office which happens to be the facebook headquarters! We got to eat lunch in their amazing cafe and she took me for a tour of the office! It was so neat to see how it all works behind the scenes.



It's time for some R&R with the hubby. I hope you all have a great night!

In health,

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.