A Breathtaking Run

Friday, September 13, 2013

Happy Friday Everyone!!

All Fridays are good, but this Friday is going to be GRRRREAT! I started off my morning rocking it at the barre with my favorite ladies at ToddPilates. After class, I headed to Town Lake for a nice 4 mile run. The sun was coming up over down town and the views were absolutely gorgeous. Join me for my run!






I feel pretty lucky to be able to run around this gorgeous lake whenever I want! After my class and run, I was STARVING! It was smoothie time! I whipped up a Chocolate Berry Green Smoothie.





 

 


In the blender went:
  • A handful of spinach
  • 1 cup of frozen mixed berries
  • 1 cup of almond milk
  • 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
  • 1 tbsp flax seeds
  • 4 ice cubes
It was absolutely delicious and the perfect recovery drink after my morning workout! I am currently sitting on my couch enjoying a delicious cup of half caf coffee which makes everyday a little bit better. Up next on the agenda is another barre class at 11:00am!


source

After class, it's time for a few errands and then packing for College Station. A&M plays Alabama this weekend, and it is going to be the game of the century! I am so excited/nervous my stomach hurts. I don't know if I have ever wanted my team to win a game so bad in my entire life!

We are heading down to College Station tonight so we can meet up with some friends (who are actually Bama fans, but we still like them) for Midnight Yell. This is going to be the largest and loudest Midnight Yell ever! We're two hours away, and I can feel the electricity coming from College Station from here. If you can't feel it yet, check out this video, and I promise you'll have goose bumps!





Wish us luck and Gig'em Ags!

In health,

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.