Sunday Total Body Torcher + Live Soda Review

Monday, July 29, 2013


Happy Monday!

It's Monday, which means you have the whole week ahead and a clean slate to turn it into anything you want!

Source

How was your weekend? Ours was pretty low key. We just ran errands, hung out around the house and went paddle boarding. We are going out of town every single weekend in August so we wanted to take them out one more time.

Sunday morning I wanted to squeeze in a quick workout before I went to the grocery store so I busted out my kettlebell, medicine ball, and TRX again. You don't need a lot or fancy equipment to get in a great workout!


My goal was to move as quickly as possible (without sacrificing form of course) from one exercise to the next so my heart rate would stay elevated. I finished the entire workout in just over 20 minutes and I was drenched in sweat and huffing and puffing!


After my workout, it was off to the grocery store! Last week, I had the privilege of trying a new local product called Live Soda. Live Soda is an Austin based company that makes Kambucha in soda flavors.


Live Soda is 99% Organic Kambucha, Fair Trade, and Raw. Each bottle is full of probiotics, enzymes, B Vitamins, and electrolytes. Plus they taste amazing and have WAY less sugar than regular sodas. They are the perfect afternoon pick-me-up when I am busy working on the computer!


I've tried the Revive Rootbeer and Living Lemon and both were fabulous. If you visit their website, you can search for a store in your area that carries them. I found them here in Austin at our local HEB in the health food section. I can't wait to try the other flavors!

I'm headed back up to the studio to teach my last class of the day! I hope you all have a wonderful Monday!

In health,


share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.