Choose your Workout Of The Day!

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Howdy Friends!

I hope you all had a wonderful long Memorial Day Weekend! I think it is so important to remember the sacrifices that all of the brave men and women in the armed forces make every day to protect our freedom. I want to send out an especially big thank you to my wonderful brother-in-law, Greg, who is a pilot in the Air Force! Thank you Greg for your service! We appreciate what you do every day to keep us all safe.

In typical fashion, Greg is the one that looks professional while E is goofing off!
I only have a few minutes before I head back up to the studio to teach a barre class, so I will save our Memorial Day recap for later. However, I wanted to share a few WOD's with you today in case you are looking for a new workout! Remember, no making fun of my handwriting. :)


Complete each exercise for 1 minutes. Repeat the entire circuit 3 times!

Complete the entire circuit 3 times! Alley means a 100 yard run. :)

 I hope you enjoy!

Did you do anything fun for Memorial Day?

In health,

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.