25-20-15-10-5 Workout Challenge

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Howdy Friends!

Happy Tuesday! I hope your week is going well so far. Mine is rolling along full steam ahead. It's more like waddling along. I taught 3 Pilates and 1 barre class yesterday, followed by 1 Pilates class and 2 Barre classes today. I absolutely love the Pilates studio I at teach at so they were all a blast, but my booty is definitely feeling it today. :) I have one barre class left on the agenda for today. If you live in the Austin area, come join me for PilatesBarre at ToddPilates at 4:45pm!


Jumping backwards a bit, this weekend was jam packed as usual. I had a client at 5:30am both days, taught 2 cycle classes, and 1 Barre class. E and I still managed to spend some quality time together walking the pup, watching old Big Bang Theory episodes (yes, we are dorks), and going to the Old Pecan Street Festival! This is huge arts and crafts show that takes place on 6th street in downtown Austin. This was my first time ever to go to the festival, and it was more fun than I could ever imagine. We purchased 2 beautiful pictures for our living room, a HOWDY sign for our guest bedroom, and a couple of presents. There were so many talented artists, craftsmen, and musicians and a ton of people!


This guy made the coolest things all out of license plates!


This booth was full of some amazing photographs of the downtown Austin skyline. Sorry for the funky picture. The booth was a tight fit.

E was very impressed with the antler bottle opener and wine cork.


We had a great time and only did a little damage to the wallet. I'll be sure to post pictures of the artwork once we have it up in the house.

Now, back to today's happenings. It's Tuesday, so that means upper body day at boot camp! I decided to do a rep challenge for class today. You had to do 25 reps of each exercise listed and then take a lap around the block (approximately 1/3 of a mile). Next, you did 20 reps of each followed by another lap. Etc. Etc. You get the idea. It took the class right at 50 minutes to complete the entire workout. It was a doozy for sure!



Time to tidy up the house before I head out for my last barre class! I hope you all have a wonderful day. Make sure you build in some time to get sweaty!

How was your weekend?

In health,

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.