Gluten Free Flour Find

Friday, April 5, 2013

Happy Friday Friends!

source

This picture makes me smile every time. How could you not? Cute Puppy + Cute Baby = The cutest picture ever! I hope you are having a great Friday so far.

I have to share with you an awesome Living Social Deal that my amazing husband found today! Jules Gluten Free is offering a bundle of gluten free goodies normally valued at $99 for only $30 via Living Social.

source

The deal includes a 5lb bag of gluten free flour, a gluten free cornbread mix, cookie mix, and muffin mix. You also get access to 5 e-books full of great gluten free recipes. I have already downloaded all of the e-books and they look amazing! I can't wait to try out some of Jules' recipes!


source


If you are gluten free, I would definitely recommend checking out the deal!

I've been doing pretty good on my April Clean Eating Challenge so far. I have managed to get in at least one green smoothie every day.

The smoothie above had a handful of spinach, 5 strawberries, 1/2 a frozen banana, 1 tbsp chia seeds, a handful of ice, and 1/2 a cup of water.


This one was a classic PB2 and banana green smoothie. It's definitely my favorite, and the one I have the most often. It's just 2 tbsp PB2, 1 large handful of spinach, 1/2 a frozen banana, 1 cup of almond milk, 1 packet of stevia, and a handful of ice. Mmmmm Mmmmm good!

Last night's clean dinner featured a Mexican inspired veggie bowl. I had some leftover tofu from the other night so I combined it with some corn, black beans, rice, and salsa. I threw it all on top of a large bowl of lettuce and dinner was served. It was delicious and super easy!



How is your clean eating challenge going? I am off to get ready for tonight's baseball game. Texas is play Oklahoma so it should be fun! I hope you all have a great weekend!

In health,

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.