Aggie Football and Spring Eats

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Hi Friends,

I hope everyone is having a good Tuesday and has taken the time today to hug your loved ones, and pray for those in Boston. I have been watching the news all morning, and still can't believe what happened. It's a terrible tragedy, but it's amazing to see how the people of Boston have rallied. What a strong and caring city! I saw this quote, and thought it was extremely appropriate for how we all feel today. It's critical to look for the good in the worst situations and go to the Lord in prayer when it is hardest to pray.

Source

After what happened yesterday, it made me even more grateful for the opportunity to spend time with my friends a family back in College Station this past weekend. I can't believe how fast my baby brothers and sisters have grown up.




We visited with family and attended the Aggie Spring Football game. Both E and I live for football, so we have been looking forward to the Spring game for quite some time! Now, we just have to wait 4 more months for football season to officially begin! There were over 40,000 people at the game and you could feel the excitement in the air!

The team taking the field!

Half time show with the Ross Volunteers!


We also got to reunite Champ with some of his family. One of E's college roommates, Joseph, adopted Champ's sister Lela. We took Champ over to Lela's house for a little play date after the game. They were so cute! They are both super fast, so they had races back and forth across the yard.




By the end of the evening, they were both completely exhausted. We came home on Sunday to do normal Sunday things like grocery shopping, laundry, and grill night Sunday! E whipped up some delicious salmon and grilled veggies. He did an excellent job!



Today's class lineup includes a Barre class, a bootcamp class, and a cycle class this evening. I stopped to refuel after my bootcamp class with a yummy fresh salad.


The salad included romaine lettuce, carrots, mushrooms, avocado, golden raisins, and nutritional yeast. It was perfect for a hot "Spring" day in Texas. Texas pretty much skips over Spring completely and goes straight to Summer.

I hope you all have a wonderful rest of your Tuesday. I am off to finish my playlist for my cycle class tonight.

What did you do this weekend?

What is your favorite salad topping?

In health,

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.