Weekend fun - Baseball, Friends, and Ice Cream

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Happy Sunday Friends,

How is your weekend going so far? Have you done anything exceptionally fun yet? Got your sweat on?

Friday night, E and I tried out a new BBQ place in town (bad blogger, no pictures). E couldn't wait to get back to Texas BBQ. It was good, but the real star of the show was the ice cream we got afterwards. Everyone has been telling us we have to go to Amy's ice cream now that we live in Austin, so that is precisely what we did!




I got half Mexican Vanilla yogurt and half German Chocolate yogurt. I was very multi-cultural, and it was delicious. E got Mexican vanilla with strawberries and crushed up cone mixed in. We both enjoyed our ice cream and then headed home to digest while spending a little quality R&R time cuddling on the sofa.

Saturday was started off on the right foot with a barre class followed by a cycling class. I know, I'm a creature of habit. Afterwards, it was off to the baseball game. It had been raining all day, but stopped just in time for the game! Ignore my goofy face. I'm not sure where I was looking. Hahaha I was also fighting off a headache at this point, so that could explain my droopy eyes. It was a pretty good game and Texas ended up pulling off a win in the 9th inning.


After the game we headed back home so I could take a quick nap to kick my headaches but. Then it was off to meet up with Clayton and Alyssa at Home Slice Pizza for dinner!


I had a delicious pear Gorgonzola salad and E ate an entire medium size pepperoni pizza by himself of course! It was so fun to catch up with great friends!

I'm off to the grocery store. Have a fabulous Sunday!

How has your weekend gone so far?

In health,


share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.