It's time to ride!

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Howdy Friends!

Even though the temperatures are still a bit on the low side, Spring is definitely in the air! The flowers around here just take my breath away!



They are just gorgeous! It makes me want to sit on my back porch and look at them all day!

I had the pleasure of going to lunch with my little sis today, and we went to a sushi place called Kome.



The place looked a tad rough from the outside, but the inside was really cute! The best part was they had a gluten-free menu! Woohoo!! They even had gluten-free soy sauce on hand. That made my day. Emily had the Spooky Role and I had the Trio Roll. Both were delicious!


I will definitely be going back again. Emily and I also went on a quick shopping trip to Bed Bath & Beyond where I bought some new K-cups and two throw pillows for our couch. I have been meaning to buy new pillows for forever but never found any I like. The K-cups I found are definitely my new favorite!


I spent part of the morning and afternoon playing around and exploring on Spotify. I just discovered this amazing program a few weeks ago and LOVE it. As a fitness instructor, it's amazing to be able to make unlimited play lists for only $9.99 a month. It's a true life saver. I'm teaching 3 cycle classes this evening (wish me luck, this will be a first for me), so I wanted to create a really amazing play list! Check it out!


I'm pretty pumped about it! My last class tonight is actually a special event to raise money for Leukemia. PureRyde is teaming up with the Electirc Run to do an Electic Ryde tonight from 7:45-8:45pm. Donations start at $10, and I promise it will be a great ride! :)



You can sign up for the class online at www.pureryde.com! Come Ride with me and support a great cause!

I hope you all have a wonderful rest of your day!

In health,

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.