Lately, I'm loving....

Monday, March 18, 2013

Happy Monday Friends!

How was your weekend? Mine was wonderful! Two of my best girlfriends came into town to celebrate another friends wedding. Weekends like these remind me of how lucky I am and how much I love my life. So that, my friends, is the theme for today's post. There are so many things big and small I am thankful for right now, I wanted to share them with you. Here we go!

Lately, I'm loving.....

Getting to see old friends and celebrate new beginnings.

This picture is the handy work of Eric Bouchard. Thanks for letting me steal it Kelley!


Spending quality time with my amazing husband.



Revamping old recipes like my Almond Chia Power Balls!



Creating brand new recipes and making them two weeks in a row - Coconut Cilantro Butternut Squash and Quinoa Salad.



 Slurping down breakfast in the form of a PB2 Green Smoothie!


Trying out the new yummy Larabars. The new Uberbar is absolutely delicious! It was sweet and salty and hit the spot in all the right ways. I would definitely recommend it to anyone. :)


Enjoying my morning cup of coffee in my favorite glass with my favorite So Delicious French Vanilla Coconut Creamer. This stuff takes your coffee to the next level!



Being back in Texas with all of my old friends! These two ladies have been there for me through thick and thin, and I love them to pieces! I still miss my FSU friends like crazy, but it is nice to only be a short drive away from all of my childhood and college friends again!

I was trying to be tall like Daphne and Kelley!

I gave up and went back to being the short on in the picture. :)
 So much to be grateful for! What are you loving these days?
 

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.