A Day At Disney's The Magic Kingdom

Monday, January 21, 2013

Hi Friends,

Happy Tuesday! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Ours was absolutely magical! We decided to take advantage of the long weekend with a quick trip down to Disney World. We left Saturday morning and headed south to Orlando. Four hours later, we arrived ready to shop at the Outlet Mall. I had a little bit too much success there, but more on that in another post. After a day full of shopping, we headed towards Disney.


After checking into our hotel, we headed over to Downtown Disney to walk around and eat at the ESPN Club. Of course, that would be the first place we stop. If you know my husband, you know there was no other choice.

 
 

I have never seen so much sport memorabilia in one place. It was so neat!! Plus, one of the most amazing things about Disney World is they are over the top accommodating of anyone with a food allergy. At every restaurant we went to the chef came out and talked to me about my allergy. They tried hard to make you whatever you wanted on the menu. It was amazing. I'm used to settling for whatever I think is safe, but at Disney I actually got to eat what I wanted. Thank you Disney!!

Saturday morning, I woke up early to get in a quick sweat session before hitting the park. The hotel gym was super nice (I totally forgot to take a picture)! We decided that since we only had one day at Disney we should visit Magic Kingdom because I was dying to see Cinderella's castle. Here is how our day at the "Most Magical Place In The World" went!


 
 
 


 

It was an absolutely amazing day full of great memories! I feel so lucky that I got to experience Disney with E. Sunday morning we got up and drove through ESPN Wide World of Sports. It was raining so we didn't get to see too much, but it was still really cool.



Overall, we had an absolutely amazing time!! My favorite part was definitely seeing Cinderella's castle and getting to spend the whole day with E before he leaves for Austin.

I hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday!

In health,


share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.