It's Friday! Be.........

Thursday, October 4, 2012

It's Friday so let's .........



I love being around people that are infectiously happy! Do you know someone like that? Someone that just being around puts you in a good mood, and whenever you want to have a good time they are the first person you call. I definitely have a few friends that fit into this category. Friends that make me laugh so hard my side hurts (hello Jenny P and Alison)! You knew I was talking about you two right! :) I'm extremely happy that I get to see these too increadible ladies next month! Whoop!

I also want to......
Thank you Chobani for this picture.

Two words...... so much power! Speaking of awesome, my dog Champ is pretty awesome. He's great for a lot of reasons, but the way he chooses to sleep every day is pretty freaking AWESOME. Please observe.





Yep, he chooses to sleep with his hind legs up the wall whenever possible. I like to think he takes after his mama and is a yogi, but I think he's just silly. Either way, I love it!

Lastly, I want to.......

source

Unlike some of our northern neighbors, the temperatures have not dropped that much down here in the Sunshine State, and I have been super thirsty lately. Cucumber Lemon Water has been my drink of choice.


Refreshing and delicious. I'm off to take the wild man (aka Champ) for a walk. I hope you all have a wonderful Friday!

What are you up to this weekend?

What are you going to "be" today?

In health,


share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.