Let's Get To Work

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Happy Monday!

This week I am going to:

If you can accomplish all of those things, you are doing pretty good if you ask me!

This weekend was busy, but productive. I went for a run on Saturday morning, and then E and I spent the rest of the day shopping for things we needed for the house.

The list included:
  • A new couch
  • A futon for E's office
  • Curtains for the living room
  • Barstools for the kitchen
  • Something to set our TV on in the living room
  • Patio furniture
We found everything on our list, and got pretty much everything on sale! Once we get it all in the house, I will be sure to share pictures of the sweet deals. By the time we finished shopping, we were exhausted!! We literally shopped till we dropped. We grabbed a quick dinner, and settled in to watch the Olympics.

On Sunday, I woke up and took Champ for a walk around the lake in our neighborhood. I just can't get over how pretty it is here. Take a walk with Champ and I!











It was a little bit humid but a beautiful 76 degrees and overcast. Champ made lots of friends along the way! :)

If you are in need of a little Monday workout motivation, try out this workout!


How was your weekend?

In health,

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.