Oh How Pinteresting Fitness Style

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Happy Wednesday!

How are you today? It has been a doozy. I started out with a Tabata class at 6am, followed by a trip to the bank to take care of stuff to fix our hail damaged roof. Next up was a Pilates client, and a Piloxing class at noon. A green smoothie fueled me at lunch for my 4:15pm Barre Class. A trip to Whole Foods and a little bit of kitchen craziness later, dinner was served and E was home! It was quick, crazy, and sweaty, but good! :)
In honor of my love for Pinterest, I'm excited to participate on Oh How Pinteresting hosted by the lovely Michelle at the Vintage Apple. Here are a few things I'm loving this week!!!





Source: secretstoves.com via Kayla on Pinterest


Source: Soontobefit.tumblr.com via Abby on Pinterest


Source: blondeponytail.com via blondeponytail on Pinterest


Source: http://www.rylodesign.blogspot.com. via FeeFeeRN on Pinterest

Source: google.com via Hillary on Pinterest

What are you loving this week?

In health,


share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.