Head to Toe Toning

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Happy Monday!

How was your weekend? Great, I hope! Our weekend was wonderful. We went back home to College Station to see all of our family one more time before the big move. It was great to see everyone, but it was definitely hard to say good bye. I feel like all of my siblings are growing up so fast, and I hate to miss any of it. I'll miss them a ton, but I know Florida holds wonderful adventures for E and I! :) We also got to see this stud muffin last night! He has been staying with E's parents while we have the house on the market, and we have missed him like crazy. The house is just way too quiet without him.


Now, on to the workout of the day! We all know that strength training and cardio are important, but sometimes we don't have time to spend 2 hours at the gym to fit both in. That's when a circuit workout is perfect to squeeze in some cardio and strength training all in one jam packed workout! This circuit workout will work your entire body from head to toe while keeping your heart pumping and blasting some serious calories! (Click on the image to enlarge and print.)


Next time you're in the mood for some serious sweat, bust out this guy and enjoy!! I hope you all have a wonderful Monday!

How was your weekend?

Do you enjoy circuit training?

In health,

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.