Goodbyes are never fun!

Friday, July 27, 2012

Happy Friday!

I am writing this post from the backseat of my in-laws car as we head to Kansas. We are currently in Oklahoma, and I have already enjoyed one good hour long nap compliments of Eric's lap.

Yesterday, was my last day at The Baylor Tom Landry Fitness Center. I always have a hard time with goodbyes, but saying goodbye to my amazing morning workout group was especially hard. They brought me a sunshine balloon (which they proceeded to tie on me and make me teach with), delicious goodies, and a Lululemon gift card! They also each wrote me a sweet card which brought me close to hysterics when I read them all later in my office. I am so blessed to have been able to work with such amazing people. They have all truly touched my heart. Saying goodbye to my fellow colleagues was rough as well. We have all grown really close and I consider many of them close friends. Although I am extremely excited about our new adventure, it is always hard to say goodbye!

I better head out before I get car sick! Have a great Friday!!

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.