I'm ready for my close up!

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Howdy Friends!

How was your weekend? Mine was absolutely wonderful! I got to spend the entire weekend with some of my favorite people in the whole wide world - my A&M Rec girls! We all learned how to teach aerobics together and are now spread out all over Texas. We had our reunion this weekend and had too much fun catching up, telling old stories, and just spending time with one another. I couldn't ask for a better group of friends! I love them all!


I am so blessed to have met such amazing friends in school, and that we all still keep in touch. Sara (the gorgeous on in the top right corner) was our host for the weekend, and she went over the top to make sure we all had a great time!

A couple of weeks ago I had to turn in a headshot for a fitness project I am working on and my wonderful friend Jenn, who happens to be an amazing photographer, so graciously offered to help me out! I had never had headshots taken before, so it was an interesting experience. It's weird posing for pictures all by yourself. Jenn was amazing and took a ton of pictures for me to choose from. Here are some of my favorites.




I was super excited with how they came out, and ended up using the bottom one for the project. If you live in the DFW area, and are in need of a photographer, you should definitely check out her website. WWW.JENHUGHESPHOTOGRAPHY.COM

She does everything from weddings & senior portraits, to professional and business shoots. The best thing about Jenn is how quickly she gets everything processed and back to you!!! Thank you Jenn for the amazing pictures! :)

Well I'm pretty pooped from the weekend, so I am off to finish recovering and get ready for the week.

How was your weekend?

Have you ever had to have professional head shots done?

In health,

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.