Share Friday

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Howdy!

I've missed you guys. It's been a crazy week! Let's just say I was in three states in 1 day and jet lag is a very real thing even if you stay in the same country. Today I wanted to share a few of my favorite things from the week starting with this guy!


And this wonderful verse!



And a delicious green smoothie recipe!

Coffee Chocolate Green Smoothie
1 heaping handful spinach
6 ice cubes
1 scoop chocolate protein powder
1 frozen banana
1 packet stevia
1/2 packet instant coffee

It's Ah-mazing and perfect when you need a caffeine spiked breakfast! :)

Happy Friday!!

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.