Farmers Market Fun

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Hello There!

How was your weekend? Like always, I felt like mine flew by at the speed of light. Saturday we spent all day doing some major Spring cleaning. We went through our bedroom, guest room, and the guest house. After all of that, we took 3 huge bags to Goodwill, a big box of books to Half Price Books, and overflowed our outside trash can. It felt so good to get organized!

Sunday, I started off the day by meeting my friend Katie at the Dallas Farmers Market in downtown. It was bustling by the time we got there and there was so much beautiful produce around! I was in Heaven!








I really have to make it down there more often! I spent the rest of the afternoon cleaning and then running a few other errands. Sunday evening, Eric grilled us up a delicious dinner of tilapia for me and sausage for him! We rounded out the evening by watching We Are Marshall and going for a nice walk with Champ.

source

I absolutely love this movie, even though I spent 75% of the time crying. Sport movies always get me. I tear up half the time just watching ESPN's E60! What's wrong with me?

Anyways, I hope you all have an amazing Monday!

How was your weekend?

What movie always makes you choke up?

In health,

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.