Goat Cheese Margarita Zucchinni Pizza

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Hello There Friends!

How are you today? I'm pretty dang good because I finally got to see my hubby. He had to go out of town for work Sunday, so I didn't get to see him when I got home from California! :(

I might be a few months behind, but I am finally reading The Hunger Games. I picked up the first book in the airport before I flew to California and stayed up until 2am one night finishing it. I grabbed the second one on Sunday before I flew back and finished it late last night while I was waiting up for E to get home. They are really addicting!


Who else is obsessed with these books? Now that I've read the first book, I can't wait to see the movie. Since E didn't get back until around midnight, I was on my own for dinner. My friend Daphne told me about the zucchini pizza she made last week and I knew I had to try it. I came across some goat cheese with basil at the store and my creation was born. This pizza is satisfying and bursting with flavor and nutrition!






Goat Cheese Margarita Zucchini Pizza
by Lauren George
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 15 min
Keywords: bake entree gluten-free Italian
Ingredients (1- 2 servings)
  • 2 zucchinis sliced in half
  • 1 roma tomatoes
  • 1/2 tbsp olive oil
  • 1/2 tbsp minced garlic
  • mozzarella cheese
  • goat cheese
  • basil
  • oregano
Instructions
preheat oven to 400 degrees
cut zucchinis in half
mix olive oil and garlic together in a small bowl
lightly coat the tops of the zucchini with mixture
bake in oven for 10 minutes
sprinkle mozzarella over zucchini
top with tomatoes
sprinkle with goat cheese, basil and oregano
bake for an additional 5 minutes or until cheese was melted
Powered by Recipage

The goat cheese margarita zucchini pizza was absolutely amazing. I seriously can't wait to have it again! I am still trying to pack in my fruits and veggies to make up for their lack of appearance in my diet over the weekend so I decided to pick up a cup of watermelon for dessert!



It tasted like summer! :) I hope you all have a wonderful day!

In health,


share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.