Friends and Family Make the World Go Around!

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Happy Hump Day Everyone,

This week has been crazy busy, yet seems like it is taking forever. Possibly because I leave for Cali with these two lovely ladies on Thursday and I can't wait!!



As you can probably tell from the pictures, they are pretty dang fun. It is Daphne's birthday (the beautiful blonde in the bottom picture), and we are celebrating it Cali style! :) We are going to the beach, shopping, and on a wine tasting tour! Woohoo!!

Yesterday was national siblings day, so I have to give a shout out to my amazing siblings. Emily, Brooke, Bryan, and Blake I love you all!

Brooke, Me, Blake, Bryan, Emily

I have been experimenting with more of my Amazing Grass loot, and loving every minute of it.


I added a Pomegranate Mango Amazing Meal packet to this smoothie and it was delicious! This packet is bursting with vitamins, minerals, and protein.


I added the Gogi Acai Green SuperFood to this strawberry, banana, and spinach smoothie. Check out these stats!


So far, I love every Amazing Grass product I've tried so far! I'll keep you posted as I move through my loot!

I love rocking out to some Pitbull and Nelly in Dance Cardio Party and Zumba, but my heart still loves me some country music when I'm jamming out in my car. My current favorite song is Fly Over States by Jason Aldean! Swoon!!



And I'll leave you with that! I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!

In health,

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.