Back to the real world post Cali!

Monday, April 16, 2012

Hello Everyone,

It's Monday, and I am back to the real world today after a wonderful vacation in Cali with three amazing girlfriends. Thank you Juli, Kelley, and Daphne for an absolutely amazing weekend full of lots of great memories and tons of laughs.

On Friday, we went on a wine tasting tour around Santa Monica, and had an absolute blast!


Saturday, was more sightseeing at Venice Beach and the Pramanade. I couldn't believe how cold it was. I brought all of these cute sun dresses and shorts, but all I wanted to wear was jeans and sweaters! So much for Sunny California. :) We still had a blast.

Welcome to Venice Beach!

Muscle Beach!


Anybody ready for a sweat session in front of everyone?

It was so cool to see this famous workout spot!

Can you believe how tall those palm trees are?

Little lunch stop at MissFit. I had poaches eggs on gluten free toast! I was so excited
when they said they had gluten free toast!

Miss Kelley and I soaking up the not so warm sun!

Promenade fun!


We definitely covered a lot of ground in our short trip! It was so  nice to get away with my girlfriends and just enjoy getting to spend time together.

But now the real world is calling, and I am getting back on track with my healthy eating with a tropical green smoothie for breakfast and a veggie filled salad for lunch!






share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.