It's Thursday which means barre, dance cardio party, and yogalates for me today! Whoop!!
Yesterday, I made a tropical green smoothie that was absolutely delicious! It reminded me of our honeymoon in Jamaica!
- 1 cup tropical blend frozen fruit (pineapple, mango, strawberries)
- 1/2 cup peaches
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- 2 handfuls of ice
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder
Dinner tonight was a complete hit thanks to Pinterest and this recipe for inspiration. I changed a few things to fit E and my taste and it turned out wonderfully! The prep went a little something like this!
- 1 package/1 pound chicken sausage or sausage of choice
- 1 red apple
- 1 yellow onion chopped
- 4.5 cups brown rice pre-cooked
- 1/2 cup carrots
- 1/2 cup chicken broth (I used gluten free)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3/4 tbsp dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 tsp all spice
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
This is one of my favorite recipes I have made in a long time! Let me know if you try it out!
How has you week been so far?
share this on »