Jam Out Friday!

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Happy Friday Friends!!

I hope you all had a wonderful week! This weekend I will be attending a Pilates Apparatus III training! After this training, I will only have 2 trainings left until I can take my test to become a fully certified Balanced Body Pilates trainer!!! Whoop!!! I have absolutely loved every training so far, and I am looking forward to learning some really advanced moves this weekend since it is a level three training! :) We start at 2:00pm today, so it will be a busy day, but I wanted to leave you with a few jams for the weekend.
I absolutely love dancing and therefore some of my favorite classes to teach are Dance Cardio Party and Zumba! :) There are a few songs that I have been using lately that I just LOVE so I thought I would share them with you. Maybe you can use them in your class if you teach, or you can just jam out to them on your own. After all we all need to.......

source

from time to time right? So here are my current faves! :) Enjoy!









Anybody dancing in their living rooms yet? What is your current favorite JAM? :)

Have a fabulous Friday and weekend!

In health?

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.