Gluten-Free Orange Sauce Review

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Howdy,

It's almost Friday! Whoop! How is your week going so far? Today was busy busy, but so much fun! I worked on a lot of fun new things for the classes we are starting in April. I am loving all of the new stuff we have going on at the club. I look forward to every class I teach and take! :) More information to come on those in the future. Maybe even some fun videos.

Amen!!! source

When I got home today, I was pretty tired and STARVING! Ok, so I'm always starving when I come home from work. I wanted to make something quick but healthy. I picked up this little guy at Whole Foods yesterday, and I was hoping it would do the trick.


It's gluten-free and the perfect marinade for chicken or sauce to spice up your stir fry. I simply placed a few chicken breasts in a casserole dish and poured a little sauce on top. I then covered the dish with foil and baked at 350 for 45 minutes. Mix up a quick batch of quinoa and steamed veggies, and you have a nutritious and protein packed dinner in no time!


This glaze is definitely my new best friend. The chicken came out with a subtle hint of orange with an asian flare. It went supurbly with the quinoa and stir fry veggies. E loves orange chicken at Pei Wei, so this satisfied his taste buds without all of the fried not-so-goodness that comes with the Pei Wei version. This was by far the easiest at home asian inspired meal I've ever made, and probably just earned a spot in our regular dinner lineup!

I'm off to take Champ for a walk! I hope you all have a great night!

Do you ever try to cook asian food at home?

In health,



share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.