Friday Workout Roundup!

Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy Friday & Happy St. Patrick's Day Eve!!

Woohoooo it's Friday, and the day before St. Patrick's day! Do you have any big plans for the green holiday? There is a big parade that goes on in Dallas that I'm hoping to watch. It goes right by my house, so I'm super excited.

The weekend is a special time to catch up with family and friends, recharge your battery, try out new hobbies, run errands, etc. Sometimes we have good intentions to workout, but simply run out of time. Today, I thought I would share with you some of my favorite express workouts that can be squeezed into the busiest of weekend schedules! Thank you Pinterest and the world wide web for helping me find most of these. :)

source: Fitvillans

source: RunningAroundNormal

I know this one is Christmas themed, but if you changed the name to the 12 clover leaves of St. Patrick's day, it would work perfectly. I love this workout so much I had to share. Paige at Running Around Normal knocked it out of the ball park with this one! :)

source
source: The New Healthy


Stefani over at The New Healthy created this super fun and challenging workout that is great when you need a quick workout on Saturday morning!

So now we don't have any excuses not to workout this weekend, even if we only have 15-30 minutes. We can get our sweat, party, and errands on all in the same day! :)

I hope you all have a wonderful Friday.

What is your go to quickie workout?

Any big plans for St. Patrick's day?

In health,

 

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.