Friday Inspiration

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Happy Happy Friday!

Woohooo it's Friday! The weekend is here and it's time to party!


This is Champ's party face!! Ok, so really it's his sleepy face, but isn't he cute? He passed out on the rug about 5 minutes after I took this picture. :) Poor sleepy baby.
I want to share a little Friday inspiration with you friends. I came across this picture on Pinterest a few days ago and it really hit home. Even though things might not always be perfect, you can always smile with the knowledge that every breathe is another chance to start anew. :)



This is definitely going to be pinned to the front of my planner for whenever I need to let go of the negative and start anew. Choose to be that today! :)

What are you up to this weekend? I will be attending another Pilates certification. After this weekend, I will be halfway to becoming a fully certified Balanced Body Pilates trainer. Whoop! This weekend is all about the reformer.

source
The reformer is one of my favorite pieces of Pilates equipment, so I am very excited for this weekend. We start the workshop tomorrow at 5pm and go 5-9pm on Friday, 12:00pm-8:30pm on Saturday and 9:00am-4:00pm on Sunday. I have a feeling I am going to be pretty pooped and sore come Sunday!

As I write this post, I am sipping on one of my new favorite beverages - cold brew green tea with lemon. I love green tea, but sometimes it is too strong when I brew it in hot water. Lately, I have enjoyed simply dropping a tea bag into my water and letting it diffuse slowly. I keep the same tea bag in for a couple of refills and enjoy the refreshing flavor it gives my water.




A refreshing drink full of antioxidants.......what more could you ask for?

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I can't wait to tell you all about the Pilates certification. Don't forget to get in your Lean Legs exercises for today.

What are you up to this weekend?

What is your beverage of choice right now?

In health,

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.