New Fab Ab February Workout!

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Howdy!

How are you today? Have you been participating in Fab Ab February? If not, it's not too late to join! Check out the plan and hop in! :)


Just because it's still cold outside, doesn't mean you have to hide your fabulous abs under layers of clothes.

Tuesday was busy busy! Since I work at a gym, and it's the beginning of the year, things are very busy. I love all of the new faces and positive attitudes! What I love even more is seeing those same people working out as hard in March as they were in January. Hopefully, I can convince them to stick around! E has been even busier. The poor guy didn't get home until almost 9:00pm yesterday. :(

Since we were both a little bit crazy, a simple yet healthy meal was in order. You can't go wrong with grilled chicken, green beans, and a salad explosion!


In honor of Fab Ab February, I was looking for fun new workouts to share with you, and came across this gem. This is a Pilates inspired workout that combines the high intensity cardio of jumping rope with some core focused Pilates moves. I can't wait to incorporate some of these moves into my classes. Check it out:



I hope you all have a wonderful hump day!

What is your go to meal on a busy day?

When is your busy time at work?

In health,

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.