Happy Fab Ab February!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Happy February!

Wow can you believe the first month of 2012 has already come to an end? How did the first month of the year treat you? Mine was busy but pretty good. I'm definitely looking forward to February. It's one of my favorite months of the year! As the second month of the year, we're usually settling back into our routines, it's my birthday month, it's a different length then all the other months, Valentine's day falls in February, and best of all, you can find pink stuff everywhere!!! What more could you ask for?

source

Between birthday cake and Valentine's candy a girls waistline can really take a hit, so that is why I am challenging you to join me in Fab Ab February!


Throughout February, I am going to be posting abtastic nutrition tips and some of my favorite tummy friendly exercises. We all know that we can't spot reduce an area, so I will also be sharing some fun cardio workouts to help shed that holiday layer before Spring begins to peak around the corner! :)

Will you join me?

I'm off to get in a little am cardio with a walk around the block with the pup! I hope you all have a FABULOUS first day of February!

What's your favorite month?

Do you love February in all it's corny glory?

In health,


share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.