Breathe!

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Hey!

It's Wednesday, and the week is probably rushing by at lightning speed between work, family and your to do list! Why don't you take a moment right now and just.....

source

Feel better? Sometimes you just need to take a moment and make a list of all of the good things in life instead of all of the things you have to do by the end of the day. Breathing is a powerful tool and one that we can all use anytime we need it. Next time you feel frazzled, just take a moment to close your eyes and take a few deep breathes, relax your shoulders, and unclench your jaw.

Yesterday's workouts included teachign a Piloxing class, cycle class, and core class, and taking a Pilates reformer class. Tuesday's are definitley my busy day when it comes to teaching but I love it!

I worked pretty late yesterday, so the crock pot came to my rescue. I made teriyaki chicken with brown rice and stir fry veggies. I simply put 2/3 cup teriyaki sauce and 1 cup of water in the crock pot with 3 chicken breasts for 4 hours and voila!


Super easy, delicious and nutritions! E even liked it! :) A few days ago I showed a clip of Sophia Grace and Rosie at the Grammy's. I think they are possibly two of the cutest girls ever! I just saw a clip of them singing one of Niki Minaj's songs and couldn't resist sharing. Sophie is the one singing and she is only 8 or 9 years old and sings the entire song from memory!! That is so impressive!! If this doesn't make your hump day brighter, I don't know what will.



I hope you all have a fantastic Wednesday. Don't forget to breathe, sweat, and laugh. Everything else will work itself out! :)

How did you get our sweat on this week?

In health,

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.