What Pinterest has taught me about healthy eating!

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Hello Everyone,

How are you today? Thank you all so much for your well wishes! I'm sad to report that my toe is still pretty large and purple, but I think it's doing a little better than yesterday. You never realize how important your toes are, or how many nerve ending are in your toes until you injure one. I feel like I am going to be very overprotective of my little piggies from now on!

I know many of you love Pinterest as much as I do, but I am still always amazed at what fun health and fitness related pictures, tips, and recipes I find on there all the time. I thought I would share a few of my favorite health and nutrition tips that I've learned from Pinterest lately!

source
Did you know that about raspberries? I totally bought raspberries at the store two weeks in a row after reading this!

source
I love swapping Greek yogurt for less desireable alternatives, so this chart is super helpful!

source

Peanut butter cupcakes? Yes, please! Why didn't I think of combining cool whip and peanut butter? Now we all know!! :)

source

Cucumber + Lemon + Ginger + Mint = a delicious sassy beverage with no artificial sweeteners, and almost zero calories. This is so refreshing and easy to make. I usually make a big pitcher and leave it in the fridge!

source

Did you know some foods helped out their friends so much? You learn something new every day, and when I'm on Pinterest, I feel like I learn something new every 10 minutes!

Although I love Pinterest, I have to be careful not to get sucked in, or 3 hours will fly by and I won't know what happened. :) Anyone else have this problem?

What is the coolest fact or piece of advice you have learned while browsing Pinterest?

In health,

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.